Please note that acceptance will be made based on peer-review of extended abstracts. Upon acceptance, (December 14th), authors will have the option to submit a full paper version (this will not be mandatory). Best full-papers will be invited for submission to Special Issues of Flow, Turbulence and Combustion (https://link.springer.com/journal/10494), Multiphase Science and Technology (http://www.begellhouse.com/pt/journals/multiphase-science-and-technology.html) and Applied Thermal Engineering (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/applied-thermal-engineering). Instructions on how to apply for consideration to the Special Issue can be found in the conference submission system.
Each registration allows just 1 paper submission.
Your revised abstract or full paper must be in English and be written with one of the following templates:
• Before starting abstract submission, read the Instructions and Guidelines first!
• Save the file as PDF before submitting it.
• Have the names and institutions for all your co-authors
• After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation number. Please use this number and the first author’s last name in all future correspondence. The same information will be required to make revisions or withdrawals.
• The registration payment will be mandatory when acceptance letters are expedited.
Online abstract submission
• Click on Online Registration to begin your abstract submission
• Fill the personal data and payment category
• Click on Abstract/Papers at the left menu
• Click on Submit a new abstract
• Follow the steps to send you abstract
Note: There is no need to pay the registration fee until you receive acceptance of your work.