Please note that acceptance will be made based on peer-review of extended abstracts. Upon acceptance, (December 14th), authors will have the option to submit a full paper version (this will not be mandatory). Best full-papers will be invited for submission to Special Issues of Flow, Turbulence and Combustion (https://link.springer.com/journal/10494), Multiphase Science and Technology (http://www.begellhouse.com/pt/journals/multiphase-science-and-technology.html) and another journal on heat transfer (to be announced soon). Instructions on how to apply for consideration to the Special Issue can be found in the conference submission system.
Each registration allows just 1 paper submission.
Your revised abstract or full paper must be in English and be written with one of the following templates:
• Before starting abstract submission, read the Instructions and Guidelines first!
• Save the file as PDF before submitting it.
• Have the names and institutions for all your co-authors
• After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation number. Please use this number and the first author’s last name in all future correspondence. The same information will be required to make revisions or withdrawals.
• The registration payment will be mandatory when acceptance letters are expedited.
Online abstract submission
• Click on Online Registration to begin your abstract submission
• Fill the personal data and payment category
• Click on Abstract/Papers at the left menu
• Click on Submit a new abstract
• Follow the steps to send you abstract
Note: There is no need to pay the registration fee until you receive acceptance of your work.